Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mr. Thomas' Chop House @ Manchester



蓮絲book 咗呢間於Manchester 市既餐廳請我地食, 唔算貴. 間餐廳好full, 一定要先訂檯. The best restaurant I ever have in UK. It seems my whole trip is worth again with this meal

http://www.tomschophouse.com





Appetizer - Mr Thomas's crispy Corned Beef Hash Cake - yummy!!!



 1st time to try Parsnip soup - great with bread!



Fish & chips - my favorite on chips Actual look of chips is better than my photo.



Fish pie with home-made beans.




Roast Beef - luckily we share all the dishes, or we won't be able to try different food.



Choco cake



with white choco and choco at the base. Suppose to share between 2, but we can actually share among 6!!!



The restaurant is so warm, see our winter and summer outfit



We start our lunch @ 2:30pm and we have to give up our dinner I end up slept @ 8:30pm, while my colleagues are earlier than me @ 8:00p.m. I woke up @ 4:30am the next day. Replying my boss' e-mail early in the morning, he told me to go to bed again. How can I go back to sleep after sleeping for 8 hours already???


1 comment:

  1. they are like French + American food and look very yummy  

    ReplyDelete

想以電郵收到我對您的回應, 記得按右手邊"通知我"